Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the common questions we get asked. If your question is not here, just give us a call on 086 2608 220 and we will try to answer it for you.
- I have heard that if get my carpet or furniture cleaned they will get dirty again quicker. Is this true?
ANSWER: Definitely not! What has given rise to this comment is what has happened when people have tried to do the job themselves, This usually leaves behind a sticky residue which attracts dirt very quickly. However if you have the job done professionally this will not happen.
- Will my carpets shrink if I have them cleaned?
ANSWER: Not if they are cleaned properly and professionally. And Master Clean always do them properly and professionally.
- How long will it take after my carpets or upholstery have been cleaned before I can use the room again?
ANSWER: In most cases within 1 hour.
- Do you use allergy-friendly materials?
ANSWER: Most definitely! Our materials are asthma-friendly, non-allergic and hypo-allergic.
- What happens if there are any problems or damage occurs?
ANSWER: Firstly, this is very rare as we take great pride in our work. But please note that we are fully insured and this will cover all work done in your home or on your premises, so you can have total peace of mind.