Floor cleaning – satisfaction guaranteed!
Master Clean provides a certified eco-friendly floor cleaning service that returns domestic and commercial floors to their original shine, helping homes, schools, retail stores, and businesses large and small maintain a clean and healthy work environment.
Impress your visitors with cleaner, healthier and brighter floors that will enhance the look of your business and make a great first impression.
Our custom hardwood floor cleaning services are suitable for all types of floors, including laminate, laminate, granite, ceramic, terra cotta and engineered wood floors. Our advanced hardwood floor cleaning solutions can restore the lost beauty and shine to your floors. Our expert floor cleaners are highly experienced and specially trained to effectively clean all types of floors using the latest tools and equipment.
Once you have made an appointment with us, a professional floor cleaner from our company will visit your premises and inspect the type of flooring available and decide on the appropriate cleaning process required.
Depending on the type of flooring you have, our cleaning expert will decide on one of the following cleaning methods, listed below:
Polished Floor Cleaning Method
The polished floor cleaning method is best suited for homes that have vinyl and linoleum floors. First of all, our cleaners clean and mop the entire surface of the floor, and a special solution is applied to the floors. Then whatever treatment we consider to be the most appropriate dependand on the age, condition and materials of the floor is carried out. It is better to leave the soil free for 1-2 hours and after that you can use the floor as usual.
Regular rotary cleaning
The cleaner will use an organic solution to clean the area to remove all kinds of harmful germs, bacteria, and allergens.
High pressure steam cleaning
Depending on the condition of your floors, our expert cleaners will use industrial sprays to spray high pressure steam onto the floors to turn the tile and grout into a sparkling new condition.
Overview of the deep cleaning process
The advantages of the Master Clean floor restoration service …
- When disinfectant is added, it removes 99.99% of bacteria from the surfaces we clean, promoting a healthier work environment.
- Floors are cleaned, sanitized and dried within hours, allowing businesses to keep operating with little to no disruption.
- It offers a deeper cleaning than a regular mop, saving you time, energy and money.
- Eliminates pet allergens, pollen, smoke and bacteria, leaving your floors clean, clean and healthy.
- Adds long lasting shine that lasts for months to restore that factory look.
- Certified green cleaning solutions ensure a safe working environment.